Ones to Watch – sponsored by Kingsley Healthcare
It is important to not only celebrate the players at the top of their game in the world of healthcare, but also those up and coming individuals who will be the influencers of the future. So in recognition of the fantastic talent operating in the market today, Kingsley Healthcare and HealthInvestor has worked together to create our ‘Ones to Watch’ shortlist for the first time in 2017.
The shortlist was compiled from names put forward by the 2017 Power Fifty and the following 10 sector stars of the future represent some of the brightest and best individuals building careers in the health and social care sector.
One to watch winner 2017
Chief operating officer, Voyage Care
Described by one Power Fifty member as “the best operator in the sector bar none”, Jayne became Voyage Care’s chief operating officer in March 2015, with responsibility for operations, IT and projects.
Jayne was tipped by another of the Power Fifty as “a CEO in the making” and described as “energetic, knowledgeable and a first class operator”. Jayne joined Voyage in 2013 as director of quality and improvement, driving the development of the company’s quality and governance framework.
Jayne was previously with Allied Healthcare, where she was the director responsible for the quality, safety and governance functions along with other key support and customer-facing services.
Since 2005, she has held a number of senior positions within health and social care and prior to working in the sector, was customer service director at Chubb Fire and Security.
The Ones to Watch 2017 shortlist:
- Binni Adu, chartered surveyor, CBRE
- Jonathan Clark, group finance director, Core Assets
- Jayne Davey, chief operating officer, Voyage Care
- Christian Dubé, director, August Equity
- John Gladstone, director, JLL
- Nicolas Mallet, partner, Antin Infrastructure Partners
- Lorraine McGarry-Wall, chief operating officer, brighterkind
- James Mesquitta, head of corporate healthcare finance, Santander UK Corporate & Commercial
- Caroline Smith, chief executive assurance officer, Nuffield Health
- Michael Voges, executive director, ARCO